The state of Ramnation

rvaram

Top Member
Mar 26, 2012
It seems like it's parents of kids who are playing poorly are the ones that have a problem with MR. Believe me, I'm not thrilled with the coaching right now but when, as an individual, you're playing this poorly you need to focus on making shots and let Ed worry about the coach

Apr 21, 2009
Okay, what in the heck is going on here! Anyone with some inside information?

Many of us have remarked that something just seems off about this year's team.

Hoos A Ram

Insider
Nov 5, 2009
I think some folks are reading way too much into this. This reads to me as an acknowledgment that yeah, something isn't clicking which is what anyone watching the game last night could have told you. I don't think it's some kind of message about internal climate.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
It seems like it's parents of kids who are playing poorly are the ones that have a problem with MR. Believe me, I'm not thrilled with the coaching right now but when, as an individual, you're playing this poorly you need to focus on making shots and let Ed worry about the coach
Easier said than done my friend. I think these guys have a chance of getting it together. Even if we lose to Dayton if we win the rest and two games in the A10 tournament we are a lock in the NCAA.

However, our real issue is can we win a game in the NCAA tournament? We put a lot of resources into our Men's Basketball program as such we expect success.

Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM
May 1, 2009
Consensus is hard to build and maintain in the locker room. Opinions float to the surface During adverse times and the Ram ily will need to have more trust in each other. Winning will cure a lot of ills and fur smells blood in the water. Absolutely need to take it to them.

Reactions: RamStrut