The state of Ramnation

Dec 2, 2012
In Marcus's defense? He's a young man with an old man's body...never have we seen a player with his laundry list of ailments/injuries/random bad luck/etc.
I'm not big on following social media, but IV's family sounding off negatively and publicly (as has been mentioned) can't be helping in the locker room or on the court....Same with MSS's uncle (I miss @Tad Gordon )

The good news is the State of RamNation could get a real shot in the arm tonight.....highlights are gonna be on Sportscenter anyway, here's hoping our Coaches and Players come correct!!!
I miss Shaka's Social media blackout thing.

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
He'd be some kind of motivated if we sat on him.
He also likes to win, thrre is that.we shall just have to hope and see.
Pretty sure he also believes he's coming here to win. Ace has been under valued on the recruiting scene, probably because of size, VCU has believed in him from the start. Anyone watching him play knows we've got a good one coming. I don't see that changing. St. Frances fans I talked to are excited about him coming here and don't seem to have any idea that he might change his mind.

May 4, 2012
Pretty sure he also believes he's coming here to win. Ace has been under valued on the recruiting scene, probably because of size, VCU has believed in him from the start. Anyone watching him play knows we've got a good one coming. I don't see that changing. St. Frances fans I talked to are excited about him coming here and don't seem to have any idea that he might change his mind.
When signed we were atop the conference. Things change. I hope he comes but if hes having a standout senior season he just might be having people get in his ear.

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
When signed we were atop the conference. Things change. I hope he comes but if hes having a standout senior season he just might be having people get in his ear.
This is true for any kid at any time. Friends of his I talked to at his games give me the impression this is the furthest thing from his mind. What you're saying is pure speculation that is totally unfounded.

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
Speaking of PGs..Ace is having a tremendous season at St Frances. They beat Oak Hill a couple of weeks ago. He is regularly dishing out 8-9 assists per game. He rebounds well too for a guard. I don't think it's a stretch to envision a backcourt of Ace and Bones next season. Hopefully thats something we can all agree on!
Not sure if Ace will start next year as a freshman, but he'll get PT for sure. We'll love watching him play again (St. Frances is also black and gold) in black and gold.

May 4, 2012
This is true for any kid at any time. Friends of his I talked to at his games give me the impression this is the furthest thing from his mind. What you're saying is pure speculation that is totally unfounded.
This wont happen till April.

fmrick

Top Member
Insider
Apr 19, 2009
So how does that work out for the #2 recruiting class that UNC has (had?) coming next year? By that logic, only a few teams would be able to recruit and there would only be a few good teams. Because players would only go to good teams?