The state of Ramnation

Mar 2, 2014
Content is important to any site...this forums content is much like my beloved Rams...underachieving. Instead of realistic discussion about the state of the program you get the same crappe time after time. Bunch of one trick ponies with personnel agendas.
Crap, I don't any of my points have ever had content.

Rock on!

Apr 22, 2009
Have you ever seen Mike with the guys at practice or in the locker room? Just because he doesn’t rip them publicly doesn’t mean he isn’t coaching them hard, working on fundamentals or disciplining them. Jenkins has improved every year under Mike and is having a fantastic senior season. Bones is much better now than in a November. MSS is better now than as a freshman. If you’re going to blame Mike for a player supposedly regressing, then you need to give him credit for the players who improve.
Of course he gets credit for those that improve....whoever that may be.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Top Member
Mar 22, 2013
Some folks just aren't cut out to be college athletics/amateur sports fans, they just don't seem to get the big picture. I'm thinking being an NBA/NFL/MLB fan would be a better match for some.
I'm a big NBA fan and I think it's made me a better VCU and college basketball fan in general. It's much easier for me to take the long view rather than get caught up in the moment since that's already my mindset. It's undeniably helped my blood pressure.

Tad Gordon

Top Member
Feb 16, 2014
In Marcus's defense? He's a young man with an old man's body...never have we seen a player with his laundry list of ailments/injuries/random bad luck/etc.
I'm not big on following social media, but IV's family sounding off negatively and publicly (as has been mentioned) can't be helping in the locker room or on the court....Same with MSS's uncle (I miss @Tad Gordon )

The good news is the State of RamNation could get a real shot in the arm tonight.....highlights are gonna be on Sportscenter anyway, here's hoping our Coaches and Players come correct!!!

I'm still here laying low behind the scenes peeping things!

SpiderRAM

Top Member
Insider
Aug 17, 2014
Content is important to any site...this forums content is much like my beloved Rams...underachieving. Instead of realistic discussion about the state of the program you get the same crappe time after time. Bunch of one trick ponies with personnel agendas.
For a short while there was good insider content but now it’s pretty stagnant.

Reactions: SWV