The state of Ramnation

SWV

Top Member
Insider
Jan 10, 2016
He’s on the Facebook “The Good, The Bad, The Ugly” page. He posts a lot there and usually negative towards the coaching staff.
Weird because the guidelines say no family members.

RamStrut

Top Member
Mar 8, 2011
Anyways here’s just one post:
Weird because the guidelines say no family members.
Hmmmm yeah I don’t know but he’s in there and posts a lot. I’m trying to upload a screenshot but says the file is too large.

SWV

Top Member
Insider
Jan 10, 2016
Anyways here’s just one post:

Hmmmm yeah I don’t know but he’s in there and posts a lot. I’m trying to upload a screenshot but says the file is too large.
I just joined. I see his posts. I’m curious who he is.

Reactions: RamStrut
May 4, 2012
what is his twitter? I've heard rumors about him, but never seen his tweets.

Side note: let's face it, we all have at least one uncle that hates everything so I don't know how much I would read into this.
Some put quite a lot into what one uncle had to say about a prior coach.

Reactions: DNB
May 4, 2012
Bones’ good friend Ace is coming in next year. The guy playing in front of him is graduating. He’s not going anywhere.

And if MSS thinks he can find a better situation, then he’s kidding himself.
Ace could decommit and while mss is kinda stuck here, so was Mobley. Just sayin...

TampaKAP

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
Ace could decommit and while mss is kinda stuck here, so was Mobley. Just sayin...
He could...we would have to agree to let him out of his signed NLI......All the pictures and stuff that he did with his dad before his passing.....I mean its possible but.....I doubt it

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Anybody can decommit. Geez, you guys are acting like the team is 7-17. Heck, the guys who are stinking up the joint are the dudes leaving. If anything these recruits are probably thinking "wait 'til I get there and see if we ever play like that." Hopefully these recruits are stronger minded than our fans.

May 4, 2012
He could...we would have to agree to let him out of his signed NLI......All the pictures and stuff that he did with his dad before his passing.....I mean its possible but.....I doubt it
He'd be some kind of motivated if we sat on him.
He also likes to win, thrre is that.we shall just have to hope and see.

Nov 26, 2017
Is this based off of something you’ve actually heard or speculation based of nothing?

Also, there’s nothing new about college athletes transferring. It’s an epidemic today.
I think a lot of kids come to VCU because of the possibility to play in the NCAA tournament. If we don't make it this year and having 4 new inexperienced starters next year, who knows when we make it again. Also, MR does not have a track record at least while at VCU of developing his players and making them better. MSS is the exception. I hope not but just would not be surprised to see some transfers.

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
He'd be some kind of motivated if we sat on him.
He also likes to win, thrre is that.we shall just have to hope and see.
And you realize the team with the 7th ranked recruiting class nationally in 2019 (USC) finished last season 16-17? Georgia had the 11th ranked recruiting class, finished 11-21. UConn, 18th ranked recruiting class, finished 16-17. Please stop it.

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
can we make a special sub-forum just for all the sky is falling mental midgets, self-loathing fans, people who only poke their head out when the team loses, and fake fans so they can have a convenient place to fling their virtual poo at each other there
One bad loss to Mason and recruits are going to bail, fans are going to stop showing up, donations will try up, we're going to look to join the Southern Conference, players should be suspended, coach should be fired, we'll move our games to the Cary Street Gym.

We beat UR and Dayton and some poster will ask if we'll be ranked in the next poll. smh

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
I think a lot of kids come to VCU because of the possibility to play in the NCAA tournament. If we don't make it this year and having 4 new inexperienced starters next year, who knows when we make it again. Also, MR does not have a track record at least while at VCU of developing his players and making them better. MSS is the exception. I hope not but just would not be surprised to see some transfers.
You mentioned MSS. You are missing massive improvement across much of the roster. Jenkins is light years ahead of where he was when Mike got him. Vann is better now than two years ago. Douglas is better now than last season. Simms is much better now. Heck, even Curry has shown vast improvement over last year.