The STU feels like Poo

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
I met a smoking hot one at newgate prison one night, sorta fell for her for about 2 weeks (LOL)... when I tried to break it to her I couldn't date a stripper any more, she tried to beat the sht out of my on my mom's front porch, put a cigarette out on my hand, called my mom a btch when she came out to scream at her on our front porch, waved down a cab and she disappeared into nowhere.

That was fun.,
What’s she up to now….asking for a friend?

VCU85

Elite Member
I met a smoking hot one at newgate prison one night, sorta fell for her for about 2 weeks (LOL)... when I tried to break it to her I couldn't date a stripper any more, she tried to beat the sht out of my on my mom's front porch, put a cigarette out on my hand, called my mom a btch when she came out to scream at her on our front porch, waved down a cab and she disappeared into nowhere.

That was fun.,
OHHHH.... That must have been Sierra....

I remember walking by them every evening to get into my apartment on Grace & Lombardy.
My best friend in high school worked vice for the RPD. He told me a lot of those "ladies" were not ladies (biologically) at all.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
My best friend in high school worked vice for the RPD. He told me a lot of those "ladies" were not ladies (biologically) at all.
Well, coming from the Shenandoah Valley to VCU I had to learn that when you take a walk on the wild side or rather a meandering walk to a game at the Coliseum you have to be aware that a lady of the night might have plucked her eyebrows on the way and then shaved her legs and then he was a she… then she says, Hey, babe! Take a walk on the wild side? And I say, VCU is playing UAB. Catch ya later. Doo do doo do doo do do doo...

Last edited:

VCU85

Elite Member
Your best friend in HS was a vice cop ? weird. my best friend played defensive end for our football
Well, coming from the Shenandoah Valley to VCU I had to learn that when you take a walk on the wild side or rather a meandering walk to a game at the Coliseum you have to be aware that a lady of the night might have plucked her eyebrows on the way and then shaved her legs and then he was a she… She says, Hey, babe, Take a walk on the wild side.
....... and the colored girls go do do do ....do do do.

PRO TIP: Always check for an Adams apple.

PhantomRam

Elite Member
I learned on my first visit to the Richmond Public Library on Franklin I learned first hand why the bathroom stalls in the mens bathroom had no doors. Nature called and I was sitting there doing my business and I was asked if I wanted company by one with an adams apple.....that had to have been about 1980. :shock:

VCU74

Elite Member
I won’t post the pic I saved dated 10-12-21 but this thread certainly didn’t start it.
It was one of the first ones I saw…

Well, coming from the Shenandoah Valley to VCU I had to learn that when you take a walk on the wild side or rather a meandering walk to a game at the Coliseum you have to be aware that a lady of the night might have plucked her eyebrows on the way and then shaved her legs and then he was a she… then she says, Hey, babe! Take a walk on the wild side? And I say, VCU is playing UAB. Catch ya later. Doo do doo do doo do do doo...
Across the state line they had a strip joint in a log cabin with wood stove going. BYOB, but they had a big commercial fridge for you. Some turned tricks. Some college girls, old pros, Even had a Mennonite girl. In between sets we sang Karaoke with the girls. Heck of a time.