The VCU Ramnation Network?!! Sounds Awesome!!

VCU Finance 2008

Elite Member
I bet you it never crossed anyones mind until now.
I don't know what was redacted by Matt aka The Rock, but I thought it was a bit strange that they started using the Ram Nation name when I first heard it on the TV broadcast earlier this season, and even stranger when I saw that the graphic on the Mike Rhoades podcast was changed to one so strikingly similar to the RamNation podcast graphic that I got them mixed up at first. I love the content on the new site, but the branding seems odd to me.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I don't know what was redacted by Matt aka The Rock, but I thought it was a bit strange that they started using the Ram Nation name when I first heard it on the TV broadcast earlier this season, and even stranger when I saw that the graphic on the Mike Rhoades podcast was changed to one so strikingly similar to the RamNation podcast graphic that I got them mixed up at first. I love the content on the new site, but the branding seems odd to me.
It began when Eddie created some graphics.

Ramaholic

Elite Member
4OR36LV6GFDHLEU2VJZA44SDY4.jpeg

fmrick

Elite Member
Insider

fmrick

Elite Member
Insider
".....was changed to one so strikingly similar to the RamNation podcast graphic that I got them mixed up at first."

That mixed up part...

Kind of the basis of every Copyright Infringement law suit I've ever read.

So are they connected. I'm confused.

Or is it connected to this:

RamNation (Colorado State University)

or this

#RamNation

Or....well you get the picture. Just Google RamNation.