The VCU Rams 2022-23 Season Thread

SteveMM

Elite Member
Hold it! You are married to Jennifer? I worked with her at Channel 12.
No way! Small world ... or, at least, small city. While she was working at 12, I was working at 6. We produced the same shows but on different stations.

SteveMM

Elite Member
You gave a detailed description of your seating situation and now no wine. You are a wine and cheese guy? Ha! By the way, since you gave your seat description I will spin a tale. The guy that sits next to me is cool. We talk it out during the game. I noticed that my guy Calvin Duncan was into it down on the floor seats and I found out my section mate was actually a good baller back in the day. He would play against Calvin and talked about how Calvin on the court is polar opposite of how he is in person if you get that. Devil vs Saint. Ha! He said Calvin was an expert at playing D with one hand up high and using his off hand to push down on the opponents hip. Anyway, I am rambling. Hope your wife can get some canned wine at the next game.
No wine for me, although I do like a good hunk of cheese. I was happily swilling my Hardywood Tropication while my wife was upset about the lack of wine.

Clearly I'm not as fancy as you. I was picturing a hunk of sharp cheddar.
May I recommend something I recently discovered - rattlesnake cheddar. It has tequila and habanero pepper blended into it. I'm not one that handles hot and spicy very well, but this stuff kicked butt flavor-wise.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
May I recommend something I recently discovered - rattlesnake cheddar. It has tequila and habanero pepper blended into it. I'm not one that handles hot and spicy very well, but this stuff kicked butt flavor-wise.

Count me in!
tenor.gif