Players The Vince Williams Thread

DNB

Top Member
Dec 6, 2013
Last night Vince had 11 pts, 9 rebounds and he drew 6 fouls.
07370DE9-7531-4DFC-992E-A073B6AD31E2.jpeg
Particularly like that last stat. I love watching Vince play. His energy and enthusiasm remind me a lot of Bri...However, every game I watch him play it just reminds of when I used to work at a national park and groundhogs would come crashing down the hills. They always seemed on the verge of being out of control, were flipping and falling in different directions along the way, but always managed to right themselves and reach their destination.

Apr 24, 2009
Looked like a lateral ankle sprain. The way they iced it and wrapped it may have been due to the swelling. Most likely not a syndesmotic injury from the mechanism...but we’ll see when they get the report out. Prayers for full recovery!

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
Vince had been fortunate to avoid the injuries this season that had been such a hurdle in years past. Hopefully it isn't anything too major. Will be anxiously awaiting some good news!

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Looked like a lateral ankle sprain. The way they iced it and wrapped it may have been due to the swelling. Most likely not a syndesmotic injury from the mechanism...but we’ll see when they get the report out. Prayers for full recovery!
Syndesmotic...largest word I've seen on here in years!

Reactions: rammad90

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Vince has had the type of Jr. season we all want and expect of a guy who was a highly rated (at least at our level) guy who was charged with moving from the post/interior to the wing.

Vince has made the transition with true grit and determination. While injuries could have limited his growth, he has shown determination and talent to move from being a bit player to a vital piece of a team in the middle of a resurrection .

I am really looking forward to next year when he fully develops. His development kind of remind me of Shu's. Although, different games, both guys kept at it and stepped up to be vital and live up to their hype and personal expectations.

Go Vince, get well and Go Rams.