Players The Vince Williams Thread

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Mike will get no credit but switching Vince to be in position to take that charge was a great call. Vince knows how to draw a foul
yeah, I didn't see it, but radio guys had been saying he was pushing off and not getting called. Vince may flop a little bit, but he makes the officials make a call in that situation. If that was an intentional coaching move it was brilliant. I'm going with you Ramdog, it was a great coaching move.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
yeah, I didn't see it, but radio guys had been saying he was pushing off and not getting called. Vince may flop a little bit, but he makes the officials make a call in that situation. If that was an intentional coaching move it was brilliant. I'm going with you Ramdog, it was a great coaching move.

Vince definitely acted on that play BUT Brajkovic leaned in with his shoulder and the second time he did it he extended his off arm. Vince baited him and landed his big fish. :lol: By the way, since Vince came to VCU my teenage son loves to watch him go wild on the court. Vince is a character. We love that guy in my house.

Last edited:

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
Last night might be my second favorite Vince dunk. It could've been the best, definitely more meaningful than my current #1 from his freshman year against Westhampton. Our home game against them was a little tight in the first half and then Vince remembered, "Oh, wait, I'm better than all these bums" so he drove from the corner and yammed on 'em. The game was immediately over and we won by 20ish.

Last edited:

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Is he eligible to return?
Yes. All of the sophomore through seniors in college basketball are eligible for a fifth Covid year because of last season.

This year, they didn’t count against the 13 scholarship limit, which is why Levi is allowed to be our 14th scholarship this year. Starting next year, they will count against the 13 limit.