Players The Vince Williams Thread

LQuarles

Elite Member
Insider
How many more games does Vince have? Hopefully he raises his aggressiveness, because we obviously know he can. And hopefully Bones has been talking to him.

rammad90

Elite Member
How many more games does Vince have? Hopefully he raises his aggressiveness, because we obviously know he can. And hopefully Bones has been talking to him.
I was thinking the same. Vince isnt a very outwardly aggressive guy. At those Combine events you have to be very aggressive. Vince's shooting in drills was pretty good but he has to turn it up.

From what I saw the last two days he reminded me of Nick George when I saw him in the Vegas Summer League. Nick wasnt demanding
of the ball or looking for his shot like the other guys he was in the flow. Sometimes you have to move the flow.

Last edited:

RamDanFan

Elite Member
Vince is your do it all guy. He may not move the needle with his stats, but has that “it” thing about him that fills the gaps on a winning team. Every successful team needs a Vince. Of course, he can still fill it up when asked, but that is not why you draft Vince. You draft Vince, because he will make every player on your team better.

cabell

Insider

LQuarles

Elite Member
Insider

rammad90

Elite Member

draftexpress

Verified​

Vince Williams showed why he connected on 39.7% 3PT% (108-of-272) over 56 games during his junior and senior seasons with VCU at his Pro Day in Chicago. The 6-foot-6 southpaw wing averaged a career-high 14.1 points this past year for the Rams
Vince has put in work. His shot looks really good. High quick release and being a lefty will help.

Were those guys working with Vince his coaches/team or team/combine people?

Last edited:

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
I wonder if he has had workouts with anyone other than the Bulls