Players The Vince Williams Thread

rammad90

Elite Member
"He'll also have to fight for a roster spot, and it's almost certain he'll be placed on a two-way contract. This is perhaps a stash pick where Williams will see more time to develop in the G-League"

Two way is fine. Vince needs the work and he will be fine. Now his agent as to go to work on that dollar amount.

rammad90

Elite Member
Vince can outplay Jake LaRavia. Its only a matter of time.

Also, as to his contract Vince could get a good deal given there was demand for his services. Isiah Todd was drafted 31 and even though he was a 2nd rounder he got four year 6.88 million contract averaging 1.7 million with the first three guaranteed. Vince could do the same.

Ok Mr. Agent make it happen.

Last edited:

VCU Finance 2008

Elite Member
"He'll also have to fight for a roster spot, and it's almost certain he'll be placed on a two-way contract. This is perhaps a stash pick where Williams will see more time to develop in the G-League"

Two way is fine. Vince needs the work and he will be fine. Now his agent as to go to work on that dollar amount.
I don't mind him starting in the G-League and working his way up, but people said the same thing about Bones this time last year as well and he never sniffed the G-League. You never know. Like you said, he will be fine either way. Time to go to work and start stashing that money away.

rammad90

Elite Member
I don't mind him starting in the G-League and working his way up, but people said the same thing about Bones this time last year as well and he never sniffed the G-League. You never know. Like you said, he will be fine either way. Time to go to work and start stashing that money away.
Finance as usual you and I think of the money. 😊 I agree. Save cash fund your retirement and when you get to the league take advantage of that 2 for 1(yep that's a thing ) 200% match.

Now the work begins. Again, I think he outplays that first round rookie from Wake Forest/IState. The kids taller but Vince is longer, a better 3 shooter, and defender.

I for one am very exited. Was hoping for the Lakers as they need a lot of bodies at the minimum level due to salary cap issues.