Players The Vince Williams Thread

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
205 is less than Lofton's right leg...
That dude's a hoss. Nice turnaround fadeaway, though. Now whether you should be shooting turnaround fadeaways at that size is a different question.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
And another. He just created that 3 shot, it did not just come to him. That fill in PG experience is paying off.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
This type of basketball is pretty hard to watch. Vince playing solid with limited touches though! 9 pts 3-4 from 3, 4 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 steal and assist.
I think there is a lot of one on one in the summer games where are the rookies are trying to show their wares. But I really like the rebs, blocks, steels and assist............that is not one on one, that is hustle and having an eye for the game.

The ram

Elite Member
I think there is a lot of one on one in the summer games where are the rookies are trying to show their wares. But I really like the rebs, blocks, steels and assist............that is not one on one, that is hustle and having an eye for the game.
Yep, style of play in the summer league certainly doesn’t fit Vince’s game but he’s making it work. Turning some heads around the league already.