Players The Vince Williams Thread

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Vince looked pretty good. He had a rough start on D where he lost his man a few times but he adjusted pretty quickly. Looking forward to seeing if he plays even better tonight.

I'll say it again, Lofton can BALL
You mean ball hog? Lol in all seriousness he’s looked pretty darn good out there I just don’t like how it’s seemed he’s trying to play hero ball and do it all himself. He’s not the only one on Memphis guilty of that today though been frustrating to watch at times not playing team basketball and getting Vince far too few touches

Last edited:

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
You mean ball hog? Lol in all seriousness he’s looked pretty darn good out there I just don’t like how it’s seemed he’s trying to play hero ball and do it all himself. He’s not the only one on Memphis guilty of that today though been frustrating to watch at times not playing team basketball and giving Vince far too few touches
Summer League gonna Summer League. Pretty clear the coaching staff wants him in the corner, so he's in the corner. He's made Giddey work on several occasions at least - had one near steal I saw.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
You mean ball hog? Lol in all seriousness he’s looked pretty darn good out there I just don’t like how it’s seemed he’s trying to play hero ball and do it all himself. He’s not the only one on Memphis guilty of that today though been frustrating to watch at times not playing team basketball and getting Vince far too few touches
I just told Kat this kind of hoops is hard to watch.

Summer League gonna Summer League. Pretty clear the coaching staff wants him in the corner, so he's in the corner. He's made Giddey work on several occasions at least - had one near steal I saw.
Exactly. Given Vince’s roll on this roster there’s only so much he can really do about not getting looks on offense. Have loved his effort and grit on the defensive end was definitely making giddey work out there.