This is the effect we have...

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
It took long enough but someone finally recognized my genius.

Long Island Nets Name Will Weaver Head Coach

LONG ISLAND (July 17, 2018) – The Long Island Nets, the NBA G League affiliate of the Brooklyn Nets, have named Will Weaver as the team’s head coach.

...wait, I apparently went to Texas. That's not good...
Prior to joining the Nets organization in 2016, Weaver spent three seasons with the Philadelphia 76ers, most recently in the role of special assistant to head coach Brett Brown after being promoted from video coordinator and basketball operations assistant. He also serves as an assistant coach with the Australian national team, a position he has held since 2014, and coached in the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
So who is this imposter I keep seeing on the sidelines at games then???? Also you went to Rio and didn't take any pictures? WTH man? :lol::lol:

Reactions: WillWeaverRVA

Cossack

Top Member
Aug 2, 2014
It took long enough but someone finally recognized my genius.

Long Island Nets Name Will Weaver Head Coach

LONG ISLAND (July 17, 2018) – The Long Island Nets, the NBA G League affiliate of the Brooklyn Nets, have named Will Weaver as the team’s head coach.

...wait, I apparently went to Texas. That's not good...
Wow. You shake the Cossack's hand at the awards banquet and now you are a coach! I will drink to that. What a great Russian fairytale. I must have the Putin touch.

Apr 20, 2009
The other night I keyed a wrong channel number as I was setting down the remote to go get ready for bed. It was the 700 Club. They were starting a report on good and bad bacteria in the gut. The reporter said she did her research for the story by traveling to the best research hospitals in America "the Mayo Clinic, John Hopkins, and VCU." I watched the piece. I learned that VCU is one of the leading research hospitals for this new area of study. Pretty cool.

Last edited:

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
The other night I keyed a wrong channel number as I was setting down the remote to go get ready for bed. It was the 700 Club. They were starting a report on good and bad bacteria in the gut. The reporter said she did her research for the story by traveling to the best research hospitals in America "the Mayo Clinic, John Hopkins, and VCU." I watched the piece. I learned that VCU is one of the leading research hospitals for this new area of study. Pretty cool.
That's some pretty good company right there...even if it was mentioned on the 700 Club, aka Pat Robertson's Self-Righteous Hatefest.

Reactions: Cossack
Apr 20, 2009
Go easy on Pat. He looked like he might be writing the last page of his stay here. Agree with someone or not, I always respect a person who takes a stand and his faithful to their opinion.

Reactions: HBK and Ramdog