Ticket Re-sells

Jan 18, 2014
I wanted to create this thread, as I didn’t see one else where, where we can all reach out to each other to sell tickets. I live in DC, so it’s hard for me to get tix, other than thru Ticketmaster or stubhub, but felt it would be easier dealing directly with VCU fans. Also, this way no other teams fans would be able to purchase through this avenue.

That said, we are looking to buy tickets, 4+. Is anyone here looking to sell? Thanks!

Violet Ram

Top Member
Jan 29, 2015
I haven't had the best of luck, but there's a ticket exchange section of the forum, which is probably the appropriate place for this. You may also want to specify what you're looking for in a bit more detail, i.e. are you looking for 4+ individual tickets to any game, a particular game, etc.

Reactions: MobileMunchies
Jan 18, 2014
I haven't had the best of luck, but there's a ticket exchange section of the forum, which is probably the appropriate place for this. You may also want to specify what you're looking for in a bit more detail, i.e. are you looking for 4+ individual tickets to any game, a particular game, etc.
I thought I had seen a ticket exchange thread or section before but, wasn’t sure. Honestly, any decent weekend game is what we are looking for. We just want to come experience a game.

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013
I wanted to create this thread, as I didn’t see one else where, where we can all reach out to each other to sell tickets. I live in DC, so it’s hard for me to get tix, other than thru Ticketmaster or stubhub, but felt it would be easier dealing directly with VCU fans. Also, this way no other teams fans would be able to purchase through this avenue.

That said, we are looking to buy tickets, 4+. Is anyone here looking to sell? Thanks!
I actually need to sell my four tickets to the exhibition game on 10/26. Super bummed to miss it, but we were triple booked that night. Section 21 (bleachers, northwest corner, but 3rd row from bottom of that section).

Jan 18, 2014
I actually need to sell my four tickets to the exhibition game on 10/26. Super bummed to miss it, but we were triple booked that night. Section 21 (bleachers, northwest corner, but 3rd row from bottom of that section).
I appreciate you letting me know, but we are looking to experience a game in season, but thank you!!

Reactions: VAHills

RamCrazy

Top Member
Insider
Mar 13, 2011

The ticket exchange thread is works well. I’ve used it for years.

velosteram

Top Member
Jul 25, 2017
Am I missing something? Single game tickets go on sale Wednesday? To OP I would see about buying a ticket package, I believe 4 games for $99, and sell the tickets that are for week day games at cost or higher

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
I thought I had seen a ticket exchange thread or section before but, wasn’t sure. Honestly, any decent weekend game is what we are looking for. We just want to come experience a game.
Have you looked into the 4 game A10 weekend pack the box office is selling? Also, it appears single game tickets go on sale Wednesday.

Jan 18, 2014
Have you looked into the 4 game A10 weekend pack the box office is selling? Also, it appears single game tickets go on sale Wednesday.
No I have not, but will make sure to do that. Are we able to purchase online, the single game tickets, or must call in? Thanks for the help!