Ticket sales down?

ShoeSh1ne

Insider
Mar 7, 2009
So, I've been tossing around the idea of getting 4 season tickets. I have a family of four, with an 8 and 5 year old, and will likely split the cost with my Brother in law, who also has a family of four. He's a UVA grad/fan but big supporter of VCU basketball and a fan of college BBall in general.

I'm new to this, was planning on starting this next year but seeing there are still tix available this year I'm considering at least gathering the information.

Can anybody give me the Cliffsnotes of the process and what I'm looking at bottom line (donation + cost of 4 seats + taxes all in), and any tips or advice on starting/going through the process? Want to get the info to my brother in law and see what he thinks.

EDIT: I just thought of this, but if it's not appropriate to discuss openly, feel free to message me with any info and advice, thanks.
This may vary, but for me for 4 seats I'm at the $1k level. Ticket was like $475/each. So close to $2k all in.

Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Hops

Top Member
Insider
Jul 14, 2013
My story - saw my first Ram game in 73. Went to Final Four in Houston. Had great seats - but eventually got priced out in a restack. Now donate $2500/yr as part of a $7500/yr consortium (to get seats as good as my old $2500 seats).
No complaints - love the Rams too much. Hope the AD figures out additional revenue streams that keeps the Stu full without pricing out the real fans.
A half full Stu - even if the seats are paid for - is not Ramnation game day!