Tickets for @ ur game

fmrick

Top Member
Insider
Apr 19, 2009
I may have up to 10 tickets available to me for the game at UR on March 2nd. I'll know for sure in early November. If you are interested in buy tickets, let me know. I'll put you on the list.

Also, I have two tickets for every other ur game. These are in the 5th row behind the vistor's bench. If you or someone you know is interested in buying tickets to a game, let me know. They will go up on Stubhub soon so that visitor fans get a shot at them. I'll sell them for face value to a fans replying through this board.

Reactions: dbt

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
I may have up to 10 tickets available to me for the game at UR on March 2nd. I'll know for sure in early November. If you are interested in buy tickets, let me know. I'll put you on the list.

Also, I have two tickets for every other ur game. These are in the 5th row behind the vistor's bench. If you or someone you know is interested in buying tickets to a game, let me know. They will go up on Stubhub soon so that visitor fans get a shot at them. I'll sell them for face value to a fans replying through this board.
put me down as interested in 2

Reactions: fmrick

fmrick

Top Member
Insider
Apr 19, 2009
All-
I've sentPMs to the first people who responded to me for tickets. Once I get confirmations from those people, I work down the list to the next ones. I am also going to call ur and attempt to get more once all these are sold.

So if you did not get a PM from me, don't give up. I'll try to get as many as they will sell me.

I'm going to keep the offers here for now. But at some point, if they keep selling me more tickets, I'll put a post on the general board and on Facebook. So if you have not indicated an interest, PM me now to make sure you are on the list. I currently have request for 8 more tickets, in addition to the 10 I've sold.

Tedicola

Top Member
Nov 3, 2014
All-
I've sentPMs to the first people who responded to me for tickets. Once I get confirmations from those people, I work down the list to the next ones. I am also going to call ur and attempt to get more once all these are sold.

So if you did not get a PM from me, don't give up. I'll try to get as many as they will sell me.

I'm going to keep the offers here for now. But at some point, if they keep selling me more tickets, I'll put a post on the general board and on Facebook. So if you have not indicated an interest, PM me now to make sure you are on the list. I currently have request for 8 more tickets, in addition to the 10 I've sold.
I’ll take 2 if any come available. Thanks for doing this!

Reactions: fmrick