tin foil hat time....

Dec 2, 2012

Do you really think VCU was the ONLY school to have COVID issues in the big dance?

Or do you think it's more likely that a Power 5 school had COVID issues that were covered up?

Reactions: DisplacedRam

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
I’m sure there was a big conspiracy against VCU
:shock:
did you just want to post that picture and needed a reason?

More concerned about the Baseball team‘s status and how the new basketball recruits and transfers will mesh

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Insider
Mar 21, 2017
I have said from the beginning that bringing in 68 teams from every corner of the country, 1000+ players, 700+ coaching staff members and only one team gets hammered by it seems very fishy. It's the NCAA, there was no way any of their darlings were going to get the same treatment that we did.

Last edited:
Reactions: WestEndEd

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Mar 27, 2009
I have said from the beginning that bringing in 68 teams from every corner of the country, 1000+ players, 700+ coaching staff members and only one team gets hammered by it seems very fishy but I have finally. It's the NCAA, there was no way any of their darlings were going to get the same treatment that we did.
It was just misfortune that's all. The previous year it was FSU and Dayton, who in my opinion could have won the Natty.

NCRam

Top Member
Feb 23, 2013
All of that poope is in my rear view mirror. I am just happy to be looking forward to a more normal basketball season. I think you can give that tin foil hat to MTG.

Reactions: Newboy

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
So the Weird Al parody Foil....is based off of Lorde's 2013 hit song Royals. Lorde grew up in New Zealand and was skipping thru an old National Geographic with THIS picture in it...As a Kiwi, she knew NOTHING od Baseball or Kansas City or George Brett.....but the picture found it's way into her brain and that was her inspiration.
brett_royals.jpg

She eventually caught up with the Hall of Famer a couple of years ago......so? now you know :)

lorde_royals.jpg