To reset or not to reset...that is the question

Dec 2, 2012
My understanding is that Shaka is in fact coming back and that he and Rhoades are just going to be Co-Head Coaches....and when i say fact, i don't mean anything by it.
My understanding is that they are going to do a "rock /Paper/Scissors" to who gets a sex change, and be the first man and wife co-coaches in NCAA D1 history.

Because that makes as much sense as what Troll McFirstpoost said in his opening post.

Congrats on being the fastest addition to my ignore list ever!

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2011
While we are at it, I think we need to make a change with the PA announcer as well... Clearly Hunter's announcing has gotten stale and predictable and has contributed to the weak atmosphere within the SC this year.

(For those of you whose sarcasms detectors are running a bit low, this comment is to add to some of the absurdities flailed about on these boards)
I say we replace him with the young lady with the high pitched voice that screams the promo's. Seriously, anyone know how long The Master (Hunter) has been calling VCU games? I honestly can every remember anyone else except maybe on or two games where he was ill.

Reactions: SpiderRAM
Mar 2, 2014
I say we replace him with the young lady with the high pitched voice that screams the promo's. Seriously, anyone know how long The Master (Hunter) has been calling VCU games? I honestly can every remember anyone else except maybe on or two games where he was ill.
I am so deaf i can't hear a word the high pitched promo person is saying. Her voice is out of my hearing range.

May 4, 2012
Ill settle for two things while we wait on the contract to expire:
1 ditch "the animal" the gym already has a VCU grade cool nickname
2 if the coach wants to inspire some crowd participation, get the pep band to start doing it and let it catch on more naturally. Asking fans to do it was the saddest thing ive ever seen. Im referring to begging the crowd to cheer at chasing loose balls.

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
Ill settle for two things while we wait on the contract to expire:
1 ditch "the animal" the gym already has a VCU grade cool nickname
2 if the coach wants to inspire some crowd participation, get the pep band to start doing it and let it catch on more naturally. Asking fans to do it was the saddest thing ive ever seen. Im referring to begging the crowd to cheer at chasing loose balls.
Check your house for a small gas leak...one that doesn't kill you... just makes you incoherent

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013
My comment may have come off the wrong way, She does a great job and not trying to knock her at all but the sound folks aren't helping with any of the promo people with a microphone.
FYI, also a VCU grad.