tommy west tickets

Jan 30, 2010
Long time season ticket holder, I got seats for the tommy west section for tonight but would like to sit in my regular seats. Can anyone help me out as to how they check tickets when you go upstairs? I would like to go up there pre game and then have someone else use my tickets to sit up there. Didn't know how they accept the tickets.

Thanks

Gopher+RamFan

Top Member
Dec 9, 2010
Long time season ticket holder, I got seats for the tommy west section for tonight but would like to sit in my regular seats. Can anyone help me out as to how they check tickets when you go upstairs? I would like to go up there pre game and then have someone else use my tickets to sit up there. Didn't know how they accept the tickets.

Thanks
Always wanted to check that out, lucky you! Let everyone know how it is.

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
Bring something to take pictures with. There is some seriously cool stuff up there.

May 16, 2012

Thanks
How was it?

GRID

Insider
Mar 18, 2013

Thanks

Those who know don't tell, and those that tell don't know

Reactions: VCULee

VCU Heel

Top Member
Aug 7, 2012
I hope you figured it out. You can go up pregame, go downstairs for the game, go back up at halftime, go back down for the second half, and then go back up postgame. Just show your pass and you can go in and out.