Top 5 VCU hoops transfer players of all time (in and out)

Sep 2, 2013
In recent memory best transfers in, I have Jamie Skeen, Korey Billbury, Marcus Evans, and Isaac Van. Transfers out I have Terry Larrier, Jarius Lyles, Samir Doughty, and MSS

Here are the rules. For the player to count, he had to at least play one full season at VCU and 1 Full season at another school. Go...

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
What about Torrance Archie back in the late 90's? Didn't get a chance to see him play live. But I know he transferred in to VCU

rammed

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Archie was very physical and active. If I remember correctly he was more of a defender/rebounder but not as strong on offense. He was a JUCO.

Reactions: RowdyPkunk

Violet Ram

Top Member
Jan 29, 2015
In recent memory best transfers in, I have Jamie Skeen, Korey Billbury, Marcus Evans, and Isaac Van. Transfers out I have Terry Larrier, Jarius Lyles, Samir Doughty, and MSS

Here are the rules. For the player to count, he had to at least play one full season at VCU and 1 Full season at another school. Go...
I'm completely lost. Jamie + Korey + ME + Vann =4. Larrier + Lyles + Samir + MSS = 4. Where does the five factor in??? Also, Lyles isn't like the rest.

Reactions: DevDog

rammed

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
John Thompson, a transfer in from NC State in the late 80s, was a good one too. If you go way back, Jabo Wilkins in.

Reactions: RamStrut

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Archie was very physical and active. If I remember correctly he was more of a defender/rebounder but not as strong on offense. He was a JUCO.
Gotcha. Wasn't sure. I see him & His wife (who I believe was a manager back in the day) at the WBB games supporting their daughter all the time. Great people

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
I'm completely lost. Jamie + Korey + ME + Vann =4. Larrier + Lyles + Samir + MSS = 4. Where does the five factor in??? Also, Lyles isn't like the rest.
He was just giving examples.... he wants to know your top 5 transfers in general I guess? Or Top 5 incoming transfers or Top 5 out going transfers.

Reactions: DevDog