Tournament affected by the corona virus?

RamStrut

Top Member
Mar 8, 2011
I work at the hospital and with some of the top doctors here. I will say we need to take it seriously and take the precautions needed(think we started too late). However if you do not have any serious health conditions or over the age of 60 you WILL BE FINE. Some people may have had it and got over it and not even known. I will say the one scary thing about it is how contagious it is and how easy it can spread. Luckily kids have very strong immune systems and it hasn't affected them. If this was as deadly to kids as the elderly, we would have WW3 chaos going on out there. Be safe, wash your hands, and stay out of large crowds.
My wife works with the hospital and my brother too and they echo your post. This is serious and is spreading like wildfire but no need to panic.

VCU Heel

Top Member
Aug 7, 2012
I work at the hospital and with some of the top doctors here. I will say we need to take it seriously and take the precautions needed(think we started too late). However if you do not have any serious health conditions or over the age of 60 you WILL BE FINE. Some people may have had it and got over it and not even known. I will say the one scary thing about it is how contagious it is and how easy it can spread. Luckily kids have very strong immune systems and it hasn't affected them. If this was as deadly to kids as the elderly, we would have WW3 chaos going on out there. Be safe, wash your hands, and stay out of large crowds.
I don’t think you can 100% tell young, healthy people that they will be fine. Most will, but there are exception. There was a young healthy doctor in China that was at the front line of this that died. And even if you are young and healthy, you could spread it to a parent or grandparent that might not be fine.

RamStrut

Top Member
Mar 8, 2011
Feel sorry for all the dudes that got or scheduled vasectomies and have nothing to watch now. ✂
I was so close to getting one this year and my wife and I agreed we weren't completely 100% we didn't want another child. So we agreed one more year because I do want to have it during March Madness if we decide to cut off the Strut seed supply. Here's to another year of sweating out close calls. Cheers!

RAMBALLFAN

Top Member
Aug 26, 2016
so when they cancel the NCAA tournament will Grant get declared to have made the Final Four ?
Top 4, maybe. Final 4, I think he could say the odds were in his favor then wait for someone to bring up the “...well UVa thought the same thing until they ran into UMBC”.

• Haha
Reactions: Celticguy

VCU Finance 2008

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
I was so close to getting one this year and my wife and I agreed we weren't completely 100% we didn't want another child. So we agreed one more year because I do want to have it during March Madness if we decide to cut off the Strut seed supply. Here's to another year of sweating out close calls. Cheers!
You will get bored with no basketball to watch and start sweet talking the wife. Fast forward a year and you will have a baby screaming in your ear while you are trying to watch the tournament.

RamStrut

Top Member
Mar 8, 2011
You will get bored with no basketball to watch and start sweet talking the wife. Fast forward a year and you will have a baby screaming in your ear while you are trying to watch the tournament.
Haha! Get to put another in the Diaper Derby. We got a 2nd place finish the first year they did them. So close!

Reactions: VCU Finance 2008