Recruiting Transfer Market

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
6'10" scorer/rebounder who is NOT terrible from the FT line and can play immediately?? I'll cross my fingers, but he has P5 blueblood written all over him.
It’s a pipe dream at best. I’d welcome him with open arms if he came here but realistically he’s either following Buzz to A&M or headed to a blue blood as you said (I know Kentucky has shown interest).

Ramlove81

Elite Member
It’s a pipe dream at best. I’d welcome him with open arms if he came here but realistically he’s either following Buzz to A&M or headed to a blue blood as you said (I know Kentucky has shown interest).
I could make a pretty good sales pitch to come here I think. We have a great team this year, one missing element is a big man of your caliber that would turn us from a top 25 team to a top 10 team. When we get to the tourney, who knows. Still a bit of a pipe dream, but I make the pitch anyway.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
he was about 12 ppg as their 6th man at 27 mpg. IMO, his decision to transfer, is likely so he can transfer way UP.
Hope it turns out better than Charlie Moore who is on his 3rd school. Cal where he was getting good minutes and 14 ppg to Kansas where he was getting 3 ppg and about 4 minutes a game and now on to Depaul. Not sure if he sat out a year but if he did and has to sit out another year at Depaul, it means he has only one year left unless he goes for a grad year....maybe transfer yet again! I know Cal had a coaching change after his first year but by transferring three times and having to start over, I think he has blown any chance he had at getting a good NBA look unless he blows up in a major, major way at Depaul.
But sometimes transferring and moving up does work...look at Vann. I think it has been good for him.