Feb 28, 2013
If he's from the 757 that's ok. Or if he's at Fork Union. And has a big smile
Recruit quality signals, ranked:
  1. Zip Code
  2. Brent Scott follow
  3. Smile
  4. Size of chip on his shoulder
  5. # of walls ran through to play at VCU
  6. How many days early did he pack his bags to play at VCU?
  7. His desire to really want to be here
  8. Whether or not vcu was his dream school

9. has basketball talent

GuardTheArc

Top Member
Dec 4, 2014
Non-P6 kids (transfers) rarely turn down P6 offers to attend another non-P6. They are generally looking to fulfill a dream and increase their visibility.......see Kellan Grady, Nick Honor, Eric Paschall, Eric Williams, Samir Doughty, MSS, etc.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009
Recruit quality signals, ranked:
  1. Zip Code
  2. Brent Scott follow
  3. Smile
  4. Size of chip on his shoulder
  5. # of walls ran through to play at VCU
  6. How many days early did he pack his bags to play at VCU?
  7. His desire to really want to be here
  8. Whether or not vcu was his dream school

9. has basketball talent
Really? This from the guy who questioned me on why I liked Wabissa Bede over Lavar Batts. Need I say more.

Reactions: Ramlove81
Nov 20, 2009
I would be shocked if it were more than one unless they are asked not to come back, which I doubt at this point. Case in point, Bolton wanted to stay at ISU but was basically asked not to come back or told no spot was available for him. Now that could be thy didn’t want to find the extra a scholly or something else
Glad that you posted this. I saw it too and thought that it could indicate problems with Bolton that we would want no part of.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009
I just caught you in a total lie like 6 hours ago lol.
Hardly. I admit i didnt do research. I went by memory.

Thank you for checking me on that.

As for rest of it. Your throwing up a straw man from the concoction of your own mind from 3 years ago.

I've come to the center on this subject and believe ratings system have merit but still not full proof. At this point, I dont care where the talent comes from as long as coaches are convinced the players fit within system.

One last thing. If you dont my volume recruit posting then go look in the mirror.

It was your enthusiasm about recruiting and aau basketball that inspired me and got me hooked.

Then for some reason you went out of your way to start personal campaign to shut me up and curtail my activity in this sub forum where it could not seen away from the main forum.

Now i am posting this sub forum and you still have problem with it

Well, tough sh!t.

I am gonna keep posting because i looovve tracking this stuff...second only to watching vcu basketball.

So you have two options: continue being a d!ck or start posting recruiting activity again with me LIKE YOU USED TOO!!!

Either way, I dont give a dam because I am never going stop.

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
Hardly. I admit i didnt do research. I went by memory.

Thank you for checking me on that.

As for rest of it. Your throwing up a straw man from the concoction of your own mind from 3 years ago.

I've come to the center on this subject and believe ratings system have merit but still not full proof. At this point, I dont care where the talent comes from as long as coaches are convinced the players fit within system.

One last thing. If you dont my volume recruit posting then go look in the mirror.

It was your enthusiasm about recruiting and aau basketball that inspired me and got me hooked.

Then for some reason you went out of your way to start personal campaign to shut me up and curtail my activity in this sub forum where it could not seen away from the main forum.

Now i am posting this sub forum and you still have problem with it

Well, tough sh!t.

I am gonna keep posting because i looovve tracking this stuff...second only to watching vcu basketball.

So you have two options: continue being a d!ck or start posting recruiting activity again with me LIKE YOU USED TOO!!!

Either way, I dont give a dam because I am never going stop.