Recruiting Transfer Market

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
Hardly. I admit i didnt do research. I went by memory.
You never do research on anything and your memory is total dogpoop. You completely conjure narratives, get called out for it, and then just pretend like it never happened.
Thank you for checking me on that.

As for rest of it. Your throwing up a straw man from the concoction of your own mind from 3 years ago.
No idea what you're talking about. Must be your memory again.
I've come to the center on this subject and believe ratings system have merit but still not full proof. At this point, I dont care where the talent comes from as long as coaches are convinced the players fit within system.

One last thing. If you dont my volume recruit posting then go look in the mirror.

It was your enthusiasm about recruiting and aau basketball that inspired me and got me hooked.

Then for some reason you went out of your way to start personal campaign to shut me up and curtail my activity in this sub forum where it could not seen away from the main forum.
You were posting a new thread every time a recruit took a poop and doing Mr. Fantastic levels of stretching to link him to us somehow. The main forum first page was 90% your posts with 0 responses, even though there was a thread dedicated to tracking recruiting. It was useless forum spam. People complained to you over and over and over and in typical DL fashion, you completely ignored everyone and just did what you wanted.

You're still doing that in this sub forum. It is impossible to find any information that is actually relevant when you post box scores from 2013 from a recruit that Brent Scott's sister's lawyer's gardener's kid once knew in 8th grade and then infuse it with some random narrative you misremembered.
Now i am posting this sub forum and you still have problem with it

Well, tough sh!t.

I am gonna keep posting because i looovve tracking this stuff...second only to watching vcu basketball.
So is watching George Mason basketball third on your list then?
So you have two options: continue being a d!ck or start posting recruiting activity again with me LIKE YOU USED TOO!!!

Either way, I dont give a dam because I am never going stop.
I'll choose the former I guess, since there's 0 chance if i started posting again I would be able to get a signal through all your noise. That's why I stopped posting about in general. To be honest, you've made this a poopty place to get relevant recruiting news and as someone who used to spend a lot of effort on it, it's a bit sad.

I suggest people just go to twitter and search for "VCU". The majority of (relevant) info in here comes from doing just that.

GarseIronjade

Top Member
Nov 16, 2016
Hardly. I admit i didnt do research. I went by memory.

Then for some reason you went out of your way to start personal campaign to shut me up and curtail my activity in this sub forum where it could not seen away from the main forum.

Now i am posting this sub forum and you still have problem with it

He didn't randomly assault you personally, DL. He corrected your multiple errors on a single post that you argued with him over until he was forced to do the research to prove your statements were false.

I have to take your posts with a grain of salt because your information is often unreliable. That's not to say we at VCURN don't get some good tidbits from you but there's plenty of BS to sort through. It can be exhausting because you are 100% sure of yourself until someone actually does research and proves you wrong.

So you can choose to take this personally...or you can understand that not everyone thinks that posting inaccurate stuff is okay.

Some people feel deceived when you post things that don't add up. That is going to happen and its normal and healthy for people to react that way. They tend to feel insulted that you tried to pull a "fast one" on them. Don't be surprised at this predictable reaction.

Playing the victim card of a personal campaign is not appropriate when you instigated this exchange by posting BS.

Be better if you don't want correction. Especially when you post specific things like "None of these players appeared on the VR list prior to announcement" which turned out to be totally and verifiably false.

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
The Bones uncertainty must really be a tricky little maneuver for Rhoades and Staff...you can't exactly promise anything at this point, because they just don't know if Bones will be back. Especially the kind of player we would be looking for....those guys don't wanna sit any more than they have to and I doubt a high impact transfer is going to want to sit/share with Ace/Bones....who are very clearly THE best backcourt combination VCU could hope for and will garner the lions share of all the minutes.

My guess is we're gonna see a lot of "this guy could be a good fit" candidates NOT choose VCU ....and I'm super OK with that if it means Bones comes back!!

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
The Bones uncertainty must really be a tricky little maneuver for Rhoades and Staff...you can't exactly promise anything at this point, because they just don't know if Bones will be back. Especially the kind of player we would be looking for....those guys don't wanna sit any more than they have to and I doubt a high impact transfer is going to want to sit/share with Ace/Bones....who are very clearly THE best backcourt combination VCU could hope for and will garner the lions share of all the minutes.

My guess is we're gonna see a lot of "this guy could be a good fit" candidates NOT choose VCU ....and I'm super OK with that if it means Bones comes back!!
I think they know. I don't think there is much uncertainty internally.

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
I think they know. I don't think there is much uncertainty internally.
Yea, I hear you....but if you look at the list of potential PG/SG draft prospects for 2021??? It is a list a mile long...So what Bones wants may be different than what Bones gets......it's all academic until the actual NBA pre draft workouts take place.

So, count me as Bones leaving is a 50/50 scenario until more evidence comes in.

Reactions: N Mollen

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009
He didn't randomly assault you personally, DL. He corrected your multiple errors on a single post that you argued with him over until he was forced to do the research to prove your statements were false.

I have to take your posts with a grain of salt because your information is often unreliable. That's not to say we at VCURN don't get some good tidbits from you but there's plenty of BS to sort through. It can be exhausting because you are 100% sure of yourself until someone actually does research and proves you wrong.

So you can choose to take this personally...or you can understand that not everyone thinks that posting inaccurate stuff is okay.

Some people feel deceived when you post things that don't add up. That is going to happen and its normal and healthy for people to react that way. They tend to feel insulted that you tried to pull a "fast one" on them. Don't be surprised at this predictable reaction.

Playing the victim card of a personal campaign is not appropriate when you instigated this exchange by posting BS.

Be better if you don't want correction. Especially when you post specific things like "None of these players appeared on the VR list prior to announcement" which turned out to be totally and verifiably false.
No

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
The threads are way too clean and easy to follow. I will constantly pooppost irrelevant info, perpetuate falsehoods nonstop, and once I'm done cheering for George Mason, i'll post even more nonsense, and all the relevant info will drown. The accumulated filth from me talking about who brent scott follows on twitter will foam up about the forum's waist and all the posters will look up and shout 'be better!'...and I'll look down and whisper

Mercury

Top Member
Feb 20, 2009
The threads are way too clean and easy to follow. I will constantly pooppost irrelevant info, perpetuate falsehoods nonstop, and once I'm done cheering for George Mason, i'll post even more nonsense, and all the relevant info will drown. The accumulated filth from me talking about who brent scott follows on twitter will foam up about the forum's waist and all the posters will look up and shout 'be better!'...and I'll look down and whisper

You antagonizing his every move certainly doesn't help the thread.

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
You antagonizing his every move certainly doesn't help the thread.
they'll never stop

DCCyrX.gif

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009

Richmond came to Central New York from Brewster Academy, where he was rated four stars and the No. 18 small forward in the Class of 2020 by the 247Sports Composite. Slotted as the No. 88 overall prospect in his cycle, Richmond also received offers from FSU, Iowa State, Georgetown, Oregon, UConn, VCU, St. John's, Seton Hall and Kansas State, among others.