Recruiting Transfer Market

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
We need a shooter...we were lousy from the arc...it’s a weapon that we cannot do without

Reactions: Ramball
May 4, 2012
But, it’s not. Most of the time, the end result is the same. But players can choose to stay and not get a lot of playing time in one option and they can’t stay with the other option.
'I can fire you or you can quit. Quitting looks bad when you look for another job. Whats your choice ?'
If Evans went down Xwould gave played so he stayed.

BradRamFan

Top Member
May 1, 2009
Did no one here read what PJ's mother wrote on facebook that was also posted here in this thread? Reading comprehension people. PJ's mother said MR "SUGGESTED" that PJ transfer. She did not say that MR took his scholarship away or was going to take his scholarship away. For the love of god this thread will not die until we have a replacement on board just like the Sean thread. Everyone was all uppity and sniping day after day after day. As soon as Ward signed, posting on the Sean thread dropped by 99%.

Get over it people, he is not coming back. MR suggested he transfer. MR told him the truth....he was going in a different direction. It happens, get over it.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Did no one here read what PJ's mother wrote on facebook that was also posted here in this thread? Reading comprehension people. PJ's mother said MR "SUGGESTED" that PJ transfer. She did not say that MR took his scholarship away or was going to take his scholarship away. For the love of god this thread will not die until we have a replacement on board just like the Sean thread. Everyone was all uppity and sniping day after day after day. As soon as Ward signed, posting on the Sean thread dropped by 99%.

Get over it people, he is not coming back. MR suggested he transfer. MR told him the truth....he was going in a different direction. It happens, get over it.
Wrong thread.

757RamFan

Top Member
Jul 17, 2016
Chowan also sits in the middle of a tiny town in deep rural North Carolina. Our family farm is about ten miles from there, on the NC/VA border. Iirc, didn't it become a four year like 5-6 years ago? Either way, if a coach doesn't renew the scholarship then 9 times out of 10 they have someone lined up to get it. I know it's cold but the business is cold and uncaring. It's a 'what have you do for me today' kind of thing. Just look at this message board and you'll see that. And it's almost all fan groups that are like that. To be honest, trying to keep the customer happy (fans) kind of leads to this kind of stuff. The rest are either disciplinary reasons or a coach realizing he/she made a mistake on someone. Can't say I agree with it, and saw it about 5 times in my time in athletics...but it's been going on for years at all schools. Not just a PJ or VCU thing, unfortunately.
The best sweet potatoes are grown there...

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009

Doesn't matter, you know Celticguy likes to just makes up his own narratives. He'll claim MR forced her to post that.