Recruiting Transfer Market

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Unrelated to VCU but I wonder how De'Monte Buckingham is feeling after he transferred to Radford and then Mike Jones opts to take the job at UNCG.
I haven't seen any hints on his Twitter that he committed to Radford specifically to play for Mike Jones, so I think he's probably fine with it. If not, I'm sure he still has some time to decommit from Radford and commit to UNCG instead, though I'm not sure how that works for transfers.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
the number of players that entered the transfer portal this season should reach 1500 by day's end!
Thankfully that number should stop increasing at the end of the week, since May 1 is the latest you can enter the portal and still be eligible to play all of next season (if I recall correctly).

zackry93

Elite Member
Insider
Who gives a poop about Pinkney, or Cisse, or Earl Timberlake? We were/are not interested, or they were/are not interested, or both.
While I agree with you I also would have thought the same thing about Tsohonis and Nichols not long before they committed

2012Ram

Elite Member
While I agree with you I also would have thought the same thing about Tsohonis and Nichols not long before they committed
And you would be right if they had already committed elsewhere. Pinckney and Timberlake are moot points that are being brought up to whine about a player that a George Mason fan doesn't want us to get

BradRamFan

Elite Member
I haven't seen any hints on his Twitter that he committed to Radford specifically to play for Mike Jones, so I think he's probably fine with it. If not, I'm sure he still has some time to decommit from Radford and commit to UNCG instead, though I'm not sure how that works for transfers.
Oh please. I have known you long enough on this forum AND respect your opinions but please don't start now dropping illogical statements. :)

Tell me what player goes to a program....especially a non-power 5 programs at least partially because of the coach. Although I guess there still could be interest and desire to stay/play based on assistant coaches who may stay with the program.

Last edited: