Recruiting Transfer Market

BradRamFan

Elite Member

I know we arent recruting him but...hypothetically, would you be against seeing him on the team if the opportunity arose to bring him in?
Unless Izzo pushed him out, I am not sure why a guy getting 20+ minutes a game wants to transfer from a program like MichSt. Perhaps he was worried about playing time with Tyson Walker coming in.....but he was signed a week after Watts entered the portal. I doubt it would be Bates as he is a SF. Maybe it was Christie....a 5 star SG they signed.....kid is a SG and is 6'6"! Mo was only 6'7" and was our center...albeit a monster wide body.

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
With Ace and Jayden in the fold and 2 out of 3 schollies spoken for....not sure if he's a fit here....especially considering all the talent upcoming in the portal.

There are only two available scholarships for next year at this point and both are filled. Stockard is a COVID exemption this year. And Ward is trying to play his way out of the NBA draft.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
With Ace and Jayden in the fold and 2 out of 3 schollies spoken for....not sure if he's a fit here....especially considering all the talent upcoming in the portal.
There are only two available scholarships for next year at this point and both are filled. Stockard is a COVID exemption this year. And Ward is trying to play his way out of the NBA draft.

Banks is not getting any PT right now evenwith 3 guards out so who knows.

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
Fermin/Billups IN
Curry/Vince/Levi/Tso OUT....sooo maybe 2 more spots??

not counting inevitable transfers......or do Curry and Vince get another year?? Because of covid crap??

And to @duncanlamb 's point....I could totally see the guy you mentioned leaving for greener pastures.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Fermin/Billups IN
Curry/Vince/Levi/Tso OUT....sooo maybe 2 more spots??

not counting inevitable transfers......or do Curry and Vince get another year?? Because of covid crap??

And to @duncanlamb 's point....I could totally see the guy you mentioned leaving for greener pastures.
We do not get a scholarship for Levi.....he got the extra covid year. Why is Tsohonis out? Season just started and he is getting playing time. He can play the 1 & 2....and has even done so this season so far. I think we have Tso for 2 more years after this one.
As of right now....we have zero scholarships available.

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
We do not get a scholarship for Levi.....he got the extra covid year. Why is Tsohonis out? Season just started and he is getting playing time. He can play the 1 & 2....and has even done so this season so far. I think we have Tso for 2 more years after this one.
As of right now....we have zero scholarships available.
i meant for next year.... 2022/2023