Travel to Towson

Rambob

Insider
I will be in our Manassas tomorrow and have meetings in MD on Tuesday, so I think I am going to go to the game. If anyone wants to go and needs a ride from the Manassas area let me know here. Also, is there any planned gathering spot before the game?

I too will be at the game. Finally my daily commute from Alexandria to Bodymore, Murderland will be worth the drive.

As for tickets, great seats are still available for $10 a pop. I know it is Towson, but to think that just minutes ago I was able to purchase tickets at half court in the first row, well that is just plain ridiculous. They must literally have zero fan base.

I'm just planning to buy my tickets at the door.
I've never been to Towson, is there any food options walking distance to the arena?

BradRamFan

Elite Member
BA 4 the trey said:
I was able to purchase tickets at half court in the first row, well that is just plain ridiculous. They must literally have zero fan base.

I really hope they change coaches to go along with their new arena. I don't wish anyone the loss of their job, especially in this economy. But Kennedy just isn't getting the job done at Towson and it has been 7 years

But I do feel for Towson ....they are surrounded by philly teams from the A10 and BE and in the DC area with BE and ACC teams. Tough environment. But then again, Drexel has shown flashes and GMU certainly has held it's own in that area (even though BE and ACC fans and the media won't acknowledge it.).

But on another note, F Towson.....Go Rams!

artRAMinMN

Elite Member
BradRamFan said:
BA 4 the trey said:
I was able to purchase tickets at half court in the first row, well that is just plain ridiculous. They must literally have zero fan base.

I really hope they change coaches to go along with their new arena. I don't wish anyone the loss of their job, especially in this economy. But Kennedy just isn't getting the job done at Towson and it has been 7 years

But I do feel for Towson ....they are surrounded by philly teams from the A10 and BE and in the DC area with BE and ACC teams. Tough environment. But then again, Drexel has shown flashes and GMU certainly has held it's own in that area (even though BE and ACC fans and the media won't acknowledge it.).

But on another note, F Towson.....Go Rams!
This is Kennedy's last season... his contract will be up, and it's been clear since last season that, barring some kind of miracle this season (which certainly hasn't materialized) he would not be resigned. His longer-term assistant coaches left before this season, so the writing is on the wall... they're just waiting it out to avoid having to buy him out.

xjohnx

Original Gangster
Elite Member
heck, even if he makes the sweet 16 this year he deserves to be fired.

Pavarotti

Nation Donor
Insider
VCU4LIFE said:
Pavarotti said:
What time does the bus leave?

I believe I heard 12:30. Bunch of wussies scared of the friggin' DC rush hour! :lol:

Shoot, I've been late to Towson more than once, F'ing DC. I don't know why you or anyone else would ever move back. I'm a Richmond transplant for life.

can't possibly get out of work before 3pm to leave then is suicide by beltway traffic...bus is like 12:30 so thats out for me...NOVA vets-is 301 a viable diversion around the beltway? or is it too many signals etc

Pavarotti said:
VCU4LIFE said:
Pavarotti said:
What time does the bus leave?

I believe I heard 12:30. Bunch of wussies scared of the friggin' DC rush hour! :lol:

Shoot, I've been late to Towson more than once, F'ing DC. I don't know why you or anyone else would ever move back. I'm a Richmond transplant for life.
Yeah I can't make it up to TU without a private jet b/c I work til 4:30. I wouldn't move up to D.C. for anything short of a million dollars.

Me and RamBand left Richmond after a class that ended at 3:30 one time and made it to Towson in time to walk into the building as they were singing the National Anthem. :lol:

Based on what some have said in this thread looks like they will have lots of extra room for video - Any chance this game will be available on free sites?