Insider
Mar 7, 2013
[B]Mike Rhoades[/B]‏ @[B]CoachRhoades[/B] 36m36 minutes ago
More
Mike Rhoades Retweeted Newton Basketball

Today’s been a good day for Tre! #finishyourhomeworktoo
Mike Rhoades added,

Newton Basketball @NewtonRamsBball
@TreClark_11 wins the 2019 NewRock Senior All-Star Game Slam Dunk Contest just minutes after winning the 3 point contest! Way to represent @NewtonRamsBball and @VCU_Hoops Tre! #Sweep #NewtonBallerz

May 1, 2009
I really hope this kids is one of those under the radar types of monster players.

I'm also hoping that Curry gets a bit more run this year with the summer to work on his offensive and defensive game. He seems like his could be a very good slasher like Vann. But I also hope he works on his mid-range (pull up jumper, stop and pop) game as well as long range game. This past season it was primarily Marcus Evans who shot the mid range ball......a bit from DJ at the end of the season though. We need more of that IMO.

Will be interested in seeing how McAllister comes along also. He seems very explosive too.

Exciting times ahead Ram Fans! And we only have to wait about 7 1/2 more months :(...too long!

Last edited:

RamBo

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
The third coolest thing about the dunk vid was..... the dunk. Second best part was the VCU tee-shirt. And the best part.... was the Team running out to celebrate with Tre. Looks to me like his Team-Mates love he Kid. That's what we want. I feel good about this one. A big guard. And he looks crazy athletic. Plus... he can shoot. Oh yeah. #VCURAMS