Treveon Graham Number To Be Retired: Ceremony On Jan. 22

Mistachill

Elite Member
Happy New Year everybody!

No I haven't returned (though I still follow you guys regularly), but I just wanted to post the link to this thread from last year regarding the Jabo/number retirement issue: https://www.vcuramnation.com/forums/threads/jabo-wilkins-number-not-retired.18572/

There are a LOT of details not being shared about this complicated situation. I encourage anyone seeking an objective understanding of the issue to read through that thread. Certain posters rely of people's lack of knowledge to advance their agenda.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Elite Member
I think a Treveon retirement jersey is more important than a Jabo number right there in the rafters right now. It's about future recruitment and NIL's right? J.Wilk is part of our history for sure! But let's make it great for our youth!

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
I haven't really mentioned this but one of those small things you see sometimes, sometimes the smallest things are the things you'll never forget- the things that leave the greatest impressions. I knew he was a great. This lt me know he is the greatest.

2022-01-20_224952.jpg

Newboy

Elite Member
Insider
Hopefully we can pull off the ceremony without a promo.

I was actually thinking about who might get retired next but I think it might be awhile. Maybe Ace if he crushes it for 4 years. One or more of these guys coming in might get there but the question is if they would stay long enough to.