Recruiting Trey Green: Closed

Ramwitch

Elite Member
Lol, would loveeee for you to call me that to my face. Is that how you communicate with people? And btw, your response literally repeated the same thing you said before....you didn't clear anything up, but it's funny how you wrote the same thing in a different way....🤡
👀

Mr. X

Elite Member
Insider
Lol, would loveeee for you to call me that to my face. Is that how you communicate with people? And btw, your response literally repeated the same thing you said before....you didn't clear anything up, but it's funny how you wrote the same thing in a different way....🤡
Said the poster who fought with a player on social media.

I am sure your face sucks.

Good luck with all of your future endeavors!

HTTRams!

Elite Member

Hahaha, now I "fought" with a player. You are one of the losers that idolizes players and makes them out to be gods, aren't you? Lol, clown...go back to sleep.

Last edited:

HTTRams!

Elite Member

This is how I know you are a clown, by spending time to go back into comments to try and make a point.

1656329456557.png

2012Ram

Elite Member
I don't think there's any data to back this up but I feel like those late august/early sep visits convert at a higher rate.

HTTRams!

Elite Member
I don't think there's any data to back this up but I feel like those late august/early sep visits convert at a higher rate.
And I would think it bodes well for us that we are the first visit.

HTTRams!

Elite Member
It turns out this is really is a needless debate because our visit isn't last.

Lol, come on DL... go back and read the posts my friend. It was not about when he was visiting us compared to his other OVs, but that he's the last OV visit for us, for now at least.

It's all good tho, it's over with. Not going to waste my time, nor do I want to continue to hijack this thread for dumb stuff.

1656343739364.png

Last edited:

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Lol, come on DL... go back and read the posts my friend. It was not about when he was visiting us compared to his other OVs, but that he's the last OV visit for us, for now at least.

It's all good tho, it's over with. Not going to waste my time, nor do I want to continue to hijack this thread for dumb stuff.

View attachment 11247

Well...I scored low on reading comprehension through out school...par for the course lol