- Dec 30, 2011
Looks like despite the loss yesterday, yesterday was a net good day for us (no pun intended). The damage was minimal and our resume actually improved somewhat.Ram Fans, let’s take a look at the NET update:
- VCU dropped from 35 to 38. I was told that yesterday was a horrific loss, which is strange because that’s only a 3 spot drop.
- St. Bonaventure jumped up 1 spot from 29 to 28. Let’s hope they stay top 30 and remain a Q1 home win for us.
- Utah State jumped up two spots from 52 to 50 so right now they are a Q1 Neutral site win. They host 102 Nevada tonight which is their last regular season game. Let’s hope for a win.
- Davidson jumped up 10 spots from 80 to 70 so they are now a Q1 loss. Obviously it’s not ideal to have four Q1 losses, but for anyone saying yesterday that was a “bad” loss, I suggest you follow another sport. Davidson’s jump is HUGE for St Bona because their wins vs Davidson both jumped up a quad.
- George Mason jumped from 134 to 123. Do NOT ignore this. If they stay inside the top 160 they are a Q3 home loss which is not nearly as bad as a Q4 loss. If they stay in the top 135 they are a Q2 road win which is good for us.
See, folks, this is why freaking out yesterday was such a bad idea. Get everyone healthy and we should be good to go.