VCU Football undefeated

vcu70

Top Member
Apr 5, 2009
ODU made a decent showing at Tech yesterday, down only 7 to start the 4th Quarter. They will lose their cream puff status sooner than you think.

ViCtorioUs

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
ODU made a decent showing at Tech yesterday, down only 7 to start the 4th Quarter. They will lose their cream puff status sooner than you think.
Yes, soon they will be relegated to the status of a Tulane, Memphis, Central Michigan, Southern Illinois, Akron et al. No creampuff, but hardly relevant

Reactions: Ramdog
May 3, 2012
As VCU70 can attest, it was a strange game in which to play.
When my kids were early teens, my family was at Nags head and we were throwing football on the beach. We had seen about 6 guys and a girl on the beach and they were signing. One of the guys came over and communicated through gestures that they wanted to play a game of touch football. Strange game, yes, but fun. They were highly competitive. We had some Gaudalette (per their t-shirts) players and they kept the girl, which, at first, I thought they were being protective of. Little did we know that there was only one guy on our team, not my family or me, that had any chance of catching her. They also had a guy who ran like a deer. Competitive - they were reading our lips to steal the plays until we caught on. Through gestures, believe it or not, they teasingly trash talked and we caught on to a few things and when we trash talked they laughed hard. It was a fantastic experience.

Last edited:

vcu70

Top Member
Apr 5, 2009
Got my new VCU sneakers today with a big gold FB helmet on the tongue. The Chinese must thing we have a team.

• Haha
Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM