Recruiting VCU has made the cut for 2019 3* G Nah'Shon "Bones" Hyland

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009

"Nahshon checks all the boxes that you want from a lead guard. Solid size at 6’3, outstanding ballhandling ability, great vision and a smooth stroke from beyond the arch. Although he’s flown under the radar over the last year due to some unfortunate circumstances, Hyland has the talent of a top 50 prospect in the class of 2019. "

"While he doesn’t have an exact date just yet, Nahshon tells EM he’s in the process of setting up a visit to VCU in the very near future."

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
with Tre Clark(PG) and Jarren McCallister(Forward) comin in....next year looks like

Guard (Point) Marcus Evans/PJ Byrd/Tre Clark
Guard(SG/other) Malick Crowfield/Mike'l Simms/Keyshawn Curry
Wing Deriante Jenkins/Isaac Vann/Vince WIlliams/Jarren McCallister
C/F MSS, Corey Douglas

There's an EXTREMLEY clear need for frontcourt depth, but also Wing as well with Deri/Isaac/Crow/Evans/Simms moving on after next season. I'm sure MR and Staff are on it and hopefully we get a piece that will help out. Transfer Market is aptly named....time to go shopping, Coach

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
with Tre Clark(PG) and Jarren McCallister(Forward) comin in....next year looks like

C/F MSS, Corey Douglas

There's an EXTREMLEY clear need for frontcourt depth, but also Wing as well with Deri/Isaac/Crow/Evans/Simms moving on after next season. I'm sure MR and Staff are on it and hopefully we get a piece that will help out. Transfer Market is aptly named....time to go shopping, Coach
Jarren is a 2, I think. Don't see him at the wing

Reactions: Half-baked Mcbride

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009

C/F MSS, Corey Douglas

I can't believe I am going to say this but bones is too good to pass up.

If you watch him play...it's like watching george "the iceman" gervin. He scores in unlimited ways...hard to stop.

McAllister has almost dwade/stackhouse like ability to get to the rim.

Those 2 coming in this summer will give our starters including evans a run for their money...these guys are that good.

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
I can't believe I am going to say this but bones is too good to pass up.

If you watch him play...it's like watching george "the iceman" gervin. He scores in unlimited ways...hard to stop.

McAllister has almost dwade/stackhouse like ability to get to the rim.

Those 2 coming in this summer will give our starters including evans a run for their money...these guys are that good.
:shock:

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
If people are calling bones a top 50 prospect it's because he is...he plays like gervin...and gervin came out of d2 school so it's possible to find nba level talent at that level.