Recruiting VCU has made the cut for 2019 3* G Nah'Shon "Bones" Hyland

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Yeah it's been a little confusing about his ranking. I've seen him listed on these boards as a 3&4 star. If Mike wants him, that's good enough for me.
He's a 4* on Rivals and 247. Has offers from Temple, UConn, Seton Hall, Georgetown and had an offer from Michigan before the coaching change (don't know if it is still valid). He'd be the 3d highest rated player VCU has signed in the modern era.

We have been after him for years and we are closing in on a signing. Fingers crossed for sure.

districtballer

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
We need a wink!!
I could give you one, but my track record was spotty at the most plugged-in of times and now I’m decidedly unplugged LOL.

However you have got to love that the young man is here on an official so soon after a spot opened up. Amazing sequence of events and the staff is to be commended especially after people who seem to be close to the recruitment thought he was down to a final 2 that didn’t include VCU.

If he does commit, the backcourt of the future would look really good for VCU.

Ramshot

Top Member
Apr 15, 2015
anyone got any info on how the visit went? kinda nervous he came and went without a commitment, someone tell me to chill out and that hes coming here! haha

May 19, 2015
anyone got any info on how the visit went? kinda nervous he came and went without a commitment, someone tell me to chill out and that hes coming here! haha
I think there is updated information about his visit in the other Bones thread. It looks promising. It sounds like Bones had a great time with Kel, some of the other players and the coaching staff. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Reactions: RAMBALLFAN

Ramshot

Top Member
Apr 15, 2015
I think there is updated information about his visit in the other Bones thread. It looks promising. It sounds like Bones had a great time with Kel, some of the other players and the coaching staff. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
thanks, i saw that too, def looks like him and kel are pretty tight considering its all pretty new for them but yeah it seems like he loved it and i know he responded to a guy on twitter who asked him to go to Temple and bones said "not even a(n) option anymore lol" for what thats worth, and he was apparently feeling Croaker's spot too haha, that good richmond food bringin em in! haha