VCU Hoops and VCU Athletics asks you WORDSPREAD... REGISTER TO VOTE.

NCRam

Top Member
Feb 23, 2013
You are totally missing the point. For years there was this golden rule that politics had no place on these boards. And look at it now. Politics is not only popping up in multiple threads, but it's taking over some threads. I'm sure if someone started a "Make America Great Again" thread or a pro Trump thread, this message board would probably blow up. That's not why these message boards were created. There are plenty of other avenues in social media for individuals to push their political agendas.
Times change brother. Late to this conversation but this election year seems to effect some of the very people we support through this thread. It's something our Rams are passionate about. This discussion is just another way to help them get their message heard.

SpiderRAM

Insider
Aug 17, 2014

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hopefully we can lighten things up a little bit
What do you mean "lighten"? that doesn't sound like the best phrase in these times of self- awareness...

But there are so many words in this thread with double meanings.

How to vote...does that mean explain the process or who to select?

Imagine if "change" was voting against the incumbent at all levels and all jurisdictions...

Oh and for the record, I'm not trying to pick a side other than in opposition to the ambiguity of the English language.

Reactions: TampaKAP

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
What do you mean "lighten"? that doesn't sound like the best phrase in these times of self- awareness...

But there are so many words in this thread with double meanings.

How to vote...does that mean explain the process or who to select?

Imagine if "change" was voting against the incumbent at all levels and all jurisdictions...

Oh and for the record, I'm not trying to pick a side other than in opposition to the ambiguity of the English language.
What do you mean by "the ambiguity of the English language"?