VCU Jerseys !

I've been searching high and low for a VCU Basketball Jersey and for some reason they just don't seem to exist. :( Is this the case, or am i just looking in the wrong places. Any help would be GREATLY appericated. Thanks.

Michael

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
jiggykies said:
I've been searching high and low for a VCU Basketball Jersey and for some reason they just don't seem to exist. :( Is this the case, or am i just looking in the wrong places. Any help would be GREATLY appericated. Thanks.

Michael

You can actually pick one up at the VCU "Barnes and Noble" Bookstore on campus. GRANTED, due to some licensing "issues"...they don't cary the actual Nike jersey's worn by the team, but a cheeper quality jersey (although still handsome) made by some other company.

I'm not sure that they sell Eric's #3 anymore, maybe you can ask them if they have some in the back...I have only seen the new Larry Sanders #1 jersey recently.

ALSO, you can either go to all the games as a student and swipe in the receive the final 6th man promotion...the actual Nike jersey the teams wears (this past year I believe it was a home white #3, the year before the gold Mike Andersong #15, the year prior the black #23 of JPR, and Nick George's home white #21 prior to that)....or you can try buying one off a student. I have two from my days as a student (pre grad school atleast)...the 21 and 23..but I'm not sure I want to get rid of any of those any time soon.