VCU Media Mentions

BigTimeRamFan

Top Member
Jan 4, 2011
It's hard to imagine sports without fans in attendance this fall and winter, but I can see it happening! 2020 eyesight.

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
Dropping this here...amazing read!
/ starting my second time through :)

RamDanFan

Top Member
Jan 19, 2015
Dear Campers and Families,

Email received today......

We have recently been informed from VCU that all camp-related in-person activities for minors have been suspended through July 6. With the uncertainty of activities scheduled beyond July 6, we feel that it is best for you and your families to stay safe and healthy. Therefore, we will have to cancel our 2020 basketball camps. We will be offering a full refund to those individuals that have already registered, but please give us a few days to work this out.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding! Remember to keep practicing those basketball skills and we hope to see you all back for camp in 2021!

Go Rams!!

Coach Rhoades

Mike Rhoades Basketball Camps

AlienAiden

Insider
May 3, 2012

GarseIronjade

Top Member
Nov 16, 2016
I'm excited to see if he can make a jump, I liked what I saw last season. If we can have him or Ace at the 1 and Bones at the 2 for long stretches I think that's gonna make for a tough cover.
Yeah I definitely take these trick videos with a grain of salt, but there's no denying his athleticism and handles.

These guys have a chance to build some great chemistry; minutes are there to be taken.

Reactions: mrgeode