VCU Media Mentions

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
I just tested this on a different page's live video and you should be able to watch without a Facebook account as long as they set the privacy setting to public.

Reactions: AlienAiden

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I just tested this on a different page's live video and you should be able to watch without a Facebook account as long as they set the privacy setting to public.
Now that I think about the VCU/Louisville game they showed last week 🤔 I shared the Facebook link here and all you had to do was click the play button. You can watch it here so now that I have actually looked at the question and thought about it. Yes, you can watch it without an account.

Reactions: WillWeaverRVA

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I will embed the link of the throwback game tonight.

Here is the summary of that game.

Michael Doles' VCU career was filled with outstanding moments, but perhaps no moment was better than his performance on Feb. 26, 2005 against UNC Wilmington. The game was billed as a battle of CAA contenders. The Siegel Center was packed for a Senior Day celebration, but when UNCW built a 19-point lead in the second half, the game looked like a lost cause. But Doles and the Rams never quit, and they promptly authored one of the wildest finishes in VCU history.

Reactions: DisplacedRam