VCU Media Mentions

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
Wait, so are they ending it now, or later this year? This makes it seem like they're ending it now.

In any case this might be the first time in years that the USA Network has had any relevance whatsoever.
Only 28 years since the start of WWF Monday Night RAW...

I think some people not on this board may say "Suits" kept them relevant...

Reactions: Havoc2Ut2

artRAMinMN

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
Cord cutters blow up the bundled offerings of cable providers, scattering content into an ever expanding number of different platforms... which will eventually drive a market that re-aggregates content into bundles again.

cabell

Top Member
Insider
Jul 14, 2015
Onl
VCU Health news:
If you’ve been a patient at VCU Health in the past three years you may be eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccine at VCU Health. Click the link to see the latest information about the vaccine, eligibility, community vaccination events, and FAQs. You can also sign up to receive vaccine updates.

Only if you are 65 and older. Separate bullet points, but a continued thought.

cabell

Top Member
Insider
Jul 14, 2015
Of course, following the recommendations in the Commonwealth of Virginia, 1a and 1b.
When you first quoted it I thought it was saying any patient over the last 3 years and I was like....holdup, I gotta check this out, hahahahaha! If it was that way I would have been alllll over it.

Reactions: SpiderRAM
May 19, 2015
VCU Health news:
If you’ve been a patient at VCU Health in the past three years you may be eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccine at VCU Health. Click the link to see the latest information about the vaccine, eligibility, community vaccination events, and FAQs. You can also sign up to receive vaccine updates.

Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
Of course, following the recommendations in the Commonwealth of Virginia, 1a and 1b.
I expect to wait a while anyway, especially since my PCP hasn’t started yet but will. Although it appears my pharmacy has started administering.

Any Idea how they define hypertension or high blood pressure?

I do see an anomaly, question 5, BMI 20 not 25 is overweight? So 16-64 5’10” and 140 lbs is 1b?

Last edited:

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Only 28 years since the start of WWF Monday Night RAW...

I think some people not on this board may say "Suits" kept them relevant...
Yup, it may be scripted.... but it's been on for 28 years... most of which were on USA. They were on TNN/Spike for a little bit mixed in there.... but eventually came back to USA Network.

cabell

Top Member
Insider
Jul 14, 2015
Yup, it may be scripted.... but it's been on for 28 years... most of which were on USA. They were on TNN/Spike for a little bit mixed in there.... but eventually came back to USA Network.
Spike! Haven't thought of that channel in foreverrr, hahahaha!

Reactions: mrgeode