VCU Media Mentions

Ram20ROB

Elite Member
Is it 2025 already?

Not yet, but you have to forgive John. He's lost a step or two (or twelve) on the reporting trail. All his articles continue to say that the new ballpark is the centerpiece of VCU's Athletic Village, but the report he cited in his May article shows the ballpark on the City's property west of Hermitage. Apparently John doesn't read his own stuff or sources.

VCU74

Elite Member
You should because there is also informative COVID information and thoughtful political discourse. And you can see photos of food that people ate and selfies with their kids.
Don’t forget the timeline pics of the people you dated years ago, popping up when you are showing something to your current SO. Enless entertainment there so I’ve been told!
/don’t have fb

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Biden is saying :They're killing people! (talking about facebook),
100% truthful here.. three of my top preoccupations with the vaccinations are what helped me put off getting vaccinated, were 3 different FB posts from 3 different people. But the person (my brother) who finally got on my case and started sht with me about not being vaccinated, causing me to say F it, pull the trigger, get out there 25 mins later and get my first jab and signed up for the 2nd, also came thru FB. So the FB influence has had mixed impacts on me.. but eventually, FB's communication process helped me be able to say I'm fully vaccinated. And I am SO glad I am fully vaccinated. I am still not prepared to change my newfound pandemic behavior, regardless of how wide open people are being and plans they're making. I don't feel that comfortable, not with variants increasing. But I AM darn happy I have a better chance of not ending up in the shape my brother got at one time, worse yet, in a casket from this thing. I would like some all u can eat sushi, like more than just abut anything, but I am not going in a restaurant.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
100% truthful here.. three of my top preoccupations with the vaccinations are what helped me put off getting vaccinated, were 3 different FB posts from 3 different people. But the person (my brother) who finally got on my case and started sht with me about not being vaccinated, causing me to say F it, pull the trigger, get out there 25 mins later and get my first jab and signed up for the 2nd, also came thru FB. So the FB influence has had mixed impacts on me.. but eventually, FB's communication process helped me be able to say I'm fully vaccinated. And I am SO glad I am fully vaccinated. I am still not prepared to change my newfound pandemic behavior, regardless of how wide open people are being and plans they're making. I don't feel that comfortable, not with variants increasing. But I AM darn happy I have a better chance of not ending up in the shape my brother got at one time, worse yet, in a casket from this thing. I would like some all u can eat sushi, like more than just abut anything, but I am not going in a restaurant.

How goes the landscaping business?