VCU Media Mentions

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
You'd be right, it's just the two of them talking. There's no other clips or anything, so you don't need to see the video.

I actually like watching the facial expressions during the conversation. It adds to the story. The younger generations are turning into introverts and losing the ability to carry on face to face conversations. Everything in life can't be behind a curtain.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
I actually like watching the facial expressions during the conversation. It adds to the story. The younger generations are turning into introverts and losing the ability to carry on face to face conversations. Everything in life can't be behind a curtain.
Yeah, but I can’t be watching a 50-minute video in a lot of situations. I’d rather have the audio if I’m not able to watch a video.

SteveMM

Elite Member
Yeah, but I can’t be watching a 50-minute video in a lot of situations. I’d rather have the audio if I’m not able to watch a video.
Right. There's much more chance I would listen to 50 minutes of audio than sit and watch a 50 minutes video of two people talking. With audio, I can listen while driving, walking, or mowing the grass.