Recruiting VCU Prospect Summer Campus Visit Schedule

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Did you start a garden nursery?
We till soil, de-weed, mulch (headed out to do some today for an apartment building on boulevard), do leaf removal and mowing, plant and move items, take out small trees, pressure wash, clean gutters, install fountains, and security cams, tablet/PC maintenance, even household assistance for those who need it. Landscaping+. We had our sights aimed on doing this kind of stuff during summer days while vcu is slow, before covid came, but it became more of an immediate/long term thing once vcu's sidewalks became abandoned. In time we may return to food work if/when the people return. There's only a few other things holding us back, but it will require the re-licensing process. We both figured chucking out $1000/yr to not actually use it, like last year, was a stupid idea. Now we're just trying to keep bills paid and not fall behind.

Gotta say, Ram fans have been instrumental, angels to us, in keeping us both alive and still working side by side, which is more than an addiction after 25 years of being partners in life, work, and play. We're an odd couple, we're never apart... like, ever. Honestly we don't know if we can live without being by each others' side. Our love is taken to a different level in life. Words aren't nearly adequate to express our appreciation for all that's been done for/to us.

Last edited:

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
We till soil, de-weed, mulch (headed out to do some today for an apartment building on boulevard), do leaf removal and mowing, plant and move items, take out small trees, pressure wash, clean gutters, install fountains, and security cams, tablet/PC maintenance, even household assistance for those who need it. Landscaping+. We had our sights aimed on doing this kind of stuff during summer days while vcu is slow, before covid came, but it became more of an immediate/long term thing once vcu's sidewalks became abandoned. In time we may return to food work if/when the people return. There's only a few other things holding us back, but it will require the re-licensing process. We both figured chucking out $1000/yr to not actually use it, like last year, was a stupid idea. Now we're just trying to keep bills paid and not fall behind.

Gotta say, Ram fans have been instrumental, angels to us, in keeping us both alive and still working side by side, which is more than an addiction after 25 years of being partners in life, work, and play. We're an odd couple, we're never apart... like, ever. Honestly we don't know if we can live without being by each others' side. Our love is taken to a different level in life. Words aren't nearly adequate to express our appreciation for all that's been done for/to us.
Best of luck to you and yours, my man. It's been a tough time for you I know.

RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009

We’ve been fortunate to have MM & K do some yard/tree work for us in the past. If you want a great and thorough job done with a keen attention to detail, they’re the team to call. I promise you won’t be sorry. Plus, you get an opportunity to meet this wonderful couple!

Newboy

Top Member
Mar 2, 2014

I have to tip my cap to a man who is able to work with his wife. I love my wife, but if we worked together...no mas.

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
I have to tip my cap to a man who is able to work with his wife. I love my wife, but if we worked together...no mas.
Our thing is kinda crazy, we leave no stone unturned, if she misses something, I'm right behind her, and same with my work. It's always been like that. Both leos. Oddly enough, our birthdays are the day after each other. All the foo foo girls I ever dated couldn't approach how strong she is. She's a rugby player, when there wasn't a girls rugby team in college, she created one. She can kick my arse. LOL- guess that sums it all up.

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
(headed out to do some today for an apartment building on boulevard),
We knew that big sky drop was coming could see it down AA Blvd while we worked, then a free app we use called Storm Shield (ADD IT!!!) sent off warnings on my phone, knew we only had about 45 mins to finish up... but we made it look incredible!
In everything we do, no matter what we're doing, we LOVE the before and after effect, it drives us to perfection!

RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
Our thing is kinda crazy, we leave no stone unturned, if she misses something, I'm right behind her, and same with my work. It's always been like that. Both leos. Oddly enough, our birthdays are the day after each other. All the foo foo girls I ever dated couldn't approach how strong she is. She's a rugby player, when there wasn't a girls rugby team in college, she created one. SHE CAN KICK MY ARSE! LOL- guess that sums it all up.
Can’t they (the female species) all? Spoken as a male with a healthy ego.

• Haha
Reactions: MobileMunchies

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009
"
Blair Academy shooting guard Otega Oweh had a very productive performance here at this year's Pangos All American Camp. The 6-foot-4, 180 pound shooting guard recently took a visit to Penn State and will take an official visit to Miami the weekend of June 26th and will also take visits to Georgia, Stanford, and VCU at some point. As of now he plans on knowing which schools he will be considering by the time his senior season begins.".

duncanlamb

Top Member
Apr 22, 2009
Last edited: