Recruiting VCU Recruiting

RAMification

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Wonder where we are with him. Or perhaps, where he is with us. 44.3% from 3 is pretty pretty good
While I would probably prefer a 2020 PG like Adrian "Ace" Baldwin, and/or Joe Bamasile, Jeremy is a terrific baller. He was the Virginia 3A POY, and made a big splash as a Freshman at ECU before transferring. He averaged 9.2 ppg, and 3.5apg for ECU in the tough AAC. This year he caught fire in JUCO land with a stat line of 17.1ppg(49.1%fg), (44.3%3pt), 82.8%ft, and 4.7apg. He really fills the stat sheet.

Going to be a high impact baller.

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
While I would probably prefer a 2020 PG like Adrian "Ace" Baldwin, and/or Joe Bamasile, Jeremy is a terrific baller. He was the Virginia 3A POY, and made a big splash as a Freshman at ECU before transferring. He averaged 9.2 ppg, and 3.5apg for ECU in the tough AAC. This year he caught fire in JUCO land with a stat line of 17.1ppg(49.1%fg), (44.3%3pt), 82.8%ft, and 4.7apg. He really fills the stat sheet.

Going to be a high impact baller.
Speaking of Ace . . .

Apr 19, 2009
Loosing Gilmore next year we really need a big man to keep our center spot strong in contributing to our current centers. I hope their is a big out there that would realize this opportunity and come to VCU and makes us stronger.
I think Mobley or Williams will have to get some spot minutes at the 5 next year. With only two bigs, we will have foul trouble some games.