Recruiting VCU Recruiting

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Recruiting is going to be even more of a poopshow then it usually is, for everyone, this year.
There will be WAY more mistakes made this year, at virtually every level, with coaches snagging kids they have barely seen. And there will be huge upside surprises too - kids who would have gotten much more attention and higher level offers in a regular summer period that go lower.

I vote we get kids in the 2d category.

2012Ram

Top Member
Feb 28, 2013
There will be WAY more mistakes made this year, at virtually every level, with coaches snagging kids they have barely seen. And there will be huge upside surprises too - kids who would have gotten much more attention and higher level offers in a regular summer period that go lower.

I vote we get kids in the 2d category.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
This is going to be really interesting. High school seniors might not get a chance to play. Athletes in college might move up in class without playing. Recruiting might be able to be accomplished through the transfer market because movement is going to happen due to what we are living with right now.

Reactions: 2012Ram

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
This is going to be really interesting. High school seniors might not get a chance to play. Athletes in college might move up in class without playing. Recruiting might be able to be accomplished through the transfer market because movement is going to happen due to what we are living with right now.
There's only one might I am looking at, there might be a vaccination soon. Looks like a great amount of undeniable successes, with both vaccines and treatments coming from scientists and researchers. FINGERS CROSSED Keep on believing, maybe it will help, I'll take any hope I can get.

TampaKAP

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
How can you complete everything you need to complete to get into college with just 3 years of HS?
I can't speak for California but in Florida, some schools like the one my son goes to allow kids to start taking high school classes as early as the 7th Grade based on testing scores. My Son will be a high school freshman next year and has 6 high school course completed already. He would have had 8 if he listened but that's a different story. I also was able to do it in 3 years in Virginia by going to summer school