Recruiting VCU Recruiting

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Okay. I checked hoyasaxa...virtually nothing on Fermin.

I am going to relax.
So you got worked up over a four day old article although he cut his list to 5 without GTown being on his list and now you are relaxed because you went to check some Hoya message board to see that he is not mentioned. This is some abnormal detective work you have going on here DL.

Last edited:

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
So you got worked up over a four day article although he cut his list to 5 without GTown being on his list and now you are relaxed because you went to check some Hoya message board to see that he is not mentioned. This is some abnormal detective work you have going on here DL.
tenor.gif

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
So you got worked up over a four day article although he cut his list to 5 without GTown being on his list and now you are relaxed because you went to check some Hoya message board to see that he is not mentioned. This is some abnormal detective work you have going on here DL.

I am abnormal. No argument there.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Per IG, JD Byers arrived in Altanta at 1:30 am for the EYA or RYZE tournament. Not sure which one. He has to be there to possibly either Lonfon Johnson or Jalal Mckie maybe?