Recruiting VCU Recruiting

VCU94MCV98

Elite Member
Into see Goerge Perkins Jr. 22' 6'8 PF for sidwell friends. Great defensive interior presence.

Also. A helluva piano player.

Fantastic news!

It was embarrassing to watch the beatdown that Julliard's piano team put on VCU's squad during last year's Dueling Chopsticks Tournament. Perkins should be a gamechanger and a dominant player on the (piano) bench for us!

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Yesterday my son told me that Logan Rhoades was leaving Godwin to go to Blue Ridge prep. Believe it or not Logan might play for VCU one day. He did well as a freshman at Godwin and he can shoot. He is also getting above the rim these days.

RESRam

Insider
Yesterday my son told me that Logan Rhoades was leaving Godwin to go to Blue Ridge prep. Believe it or not Logan might play for VCU one day. He did well as a freshman at Godwin and he can shoot. He is also getting above the rim these days.
🤞

WI.Ram10

Elite Member
Assuming no nepotism and that LR is truly a D1 quality player when that time comes, I’d assume he has a standing offer to Walk-on at VCU if that’s what he would want to do, correct? Buddy Boeheim was very good at SU and clearly deserved his spot. Brad Calipari at Kentucky, not so much. He did transfer down to Detroit Mercy and average 6 ppg after leaving Kentucky though.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
Assuming no nepotism and that LR is truly a D1 quality player when that time comes, I’d assume he has a standing offer to Walk-on at VCU if that’s what he would want to do, correct? Buddy Boeheim was very good at SU and clearly deserved his spot. Brad Calipari at Kentucky, not so much. He did transfer down to Detroit Mercy and average 6 ppg after leaving Kentucky though.
He is only a sophomore and he is going to a prep school so ya never know how he will progress. He did well as a freshman at Godwin last season. He has sprouted up quite a bit too. Not sure how tall but he has good size, shooting skills and can get to the rim. Godwin was not very good so it will be interesting to see how he does against other prep schools.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
He changed his Instagram profile to Blue Ridge a few weeks ago. Should be interesting to see how his game evolves now that he’s exclusively playing basketball.