MattRock

Co-Founder
Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2009
Just in from VCU Athletics:
RICHMOND, Va. – Non-conference road contests at Tennessee, Penn State and LSU, as well as a loaded 18-game Atlantic 10 Conference slate, highlight VCU’s 2020-21 men’s basketball schedule, released Monday.
VCU will open the 2020-21 campaign against Charlotte on Thanksgiving, Thursday, Nov. 26, at Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tenn. The Rams will take on host Tennessee, which it battled last season in the Emerald Coast Classic, on Friday, Nov. 27. The Volunteers are ranked No. 12 in the Associated Press’ Preseason Top 25 Poll.
The Rams will also make December non-conference road trips to Penn State (Dec. 2) and LSU (Dec. 22). VCU topped LSU 84-82 last season at the Stuart C. Siegel Center. VCU and Penn State have never met.
VCU will open the home portion of its schedule on Saturday, Dec. 5 when it hosts Mount St. Mary’s at the Siegel Center. The Rams will also welcome North A&T (Dec. 9), longtime rival Old...

Continue reading...

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012

Rams4Life

Top Member
Insider
Nov 20, 2011
I recall the North Carolina A & T coach grabbing his crotch as we were beating them.
I saw sometime this week that we've never played NC A&T before. Can't remember whether I heard it watching the B&G event or read it on here/twitter/etc. It might've been in the A10Talk article previewing VCU's season. You thinking of another coach? Bruiser Flint, maybe?

May 5, 2009
I saw sometime this week that we've never played NC A&T before. Can't remember whether I heard it watching the B&G event or read it on here/twitter/etc. It might've been in the A10Talk article previewing VCU's season. You thinking of another coach? Bruiser Flint, maybe?
It could be. My memory is not as good as it used to be.

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009

Actually, VCU is 8-0 against North Carolina A&T.

Reactions: share the ball

Rams4Life

Top Member
Insider
Nov 20, 2011
Actually, VCU is 8-0 against North Carolina A&T.
I stand corrected. Sorry @mike7842 I was apparently the one thinking of another team.
Pack, are you familiar with which team on our schedule we’ve never played? I could swear I saw one of these teams is a new matchup. Penn State, maybe? I also could’ve read/heard something incorrect.