WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Celtics just traded the 16 pick. If Bones comes their way it would have to be in the middle second round.
I guess it’s safe to say that Boston won’t be on the list of potential landing spots for Bones unless the Celtics manage to get another first round pick somehow.

• Sad
Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
The Kemba Walker trade deal looks to me like they are opening themselves up for a big name free agent to play with Jayson Tatum.
Maybe, but taking on Horford’s contract doesn’t provide much relief….more likely team building. Tatum and Brown are both playmakers and don’t need a ball dominant PG. Horford gives them solid front line defense and consistent capable 3rd option on O.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Maybe, but taking on Horford’s contract doesn’t provide much relief….more likely team building. Tatum and Brown are both playmakers and don’t need a ball dominant PG. Horford gives them solid front line defense and consistent capable 3rd option on O.
When I saw the trade my first thought was a money dump while setting up building the team. Horford is still worthwhile while it opens up some wiggle room for a player.

Reactions: PRock

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Mar 27, 2009
Wherever he goes, he just has to prove himself again. Too bad he couldn't have stayed around to win us a Natty or two. 👺

Mar 15, 2011
Top landing spots for Bones: New York at 19, Dallas at 21, Charlotte at 42. Think he'd have a great shot at earning big minutes in his rookie season at any of those franchises and each needs pure scoring from the guard position especially Dallas ...

• Love
Reactions: PRock